01 June 2009

every beginning is another beginning's end

It's finals week. I just finished my biology lecture exam and the lab practical. Only 3 more finals to go this week and I'm done with the semester!!

At least... I get one week off, the I start summer semester. I do believe it will be like this for the next several years.

So, sorry I haven't been posting anything exciting - it's cause I haven't done anything exciting. Study study study.

Jameson is growing at a steady pound a week - I think he may get a bit bigger than we thought...

-Dylan

2 comments:

Sound Echo said...

Hey! Glad you're doing well and that you're almost finished with the semester! Congrats on that!

Most of us former JS-ers haver moved over to keepconnectedlive.com if you get a chance you should come check it out, you'll see lots of familiar faces!

Linda said...

best wishes on your finals! I know how tough school can be but it's worth it.